1. User must be an individual, 18 years of age or older.
2. Users must be human: no machines, scripts, or automated services may be used to accumulate any financial benefits derived from the use of RE. User may maintain only one account with a unique email address. Any duplicate accounts will be subject to cancellation.
3. User must have Internet access and an email address to be eligible to receive the privileges and benefits of User. RE is not responsible for User inability to connect to the Internet, log into the Website, or access User RE account.
4. By agreeing to these terms, User also agree not to 'spam' unknown individuals by sending them unwanted emails to solicit their participation at RE. Refusal to abide by this or any other rules may result in RE stripping User of derived benefits and/or canceling User User account.
5. Users beneficiary school(s) will be credited, subject to the terms and conditions enumerated in this Agreement, a percentage of the net purchases they make at the ("Affiliated Stores") with and accessed via RE . The specific reward payment associated with each Affiliated Store will be posted on rewardeducation.org. The net purchase is defined as the total amount paid to the store minus tax, gift wrapping, shipping, promotional credits, returns, cancellations, and transaction fees or as the Affiliated Store defines on their respective website. All Affiliated Store User(s) and/or operating agreements as they relate to their affiliate or partner programs with RE and which reside on the Affiliated Store's respective Web sites are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
6. As a User, purchases made through RE Affiliated Stores will be deemed "Qualified Purchases" and will earn a reward if and only if all of the following criteria are satisfied. "Cookies", both first and third party (if applicable), must be enabled on User Web browser. All potential Qualified Purchases must begin by clicking on an RE link to the Affiliated Stores. The RE link to an Affiliated Store must not be altered. All purchases must be started and completed in one shopping session after the User clicks through to an Affiliated Store. If a purchase is completed during a different shopping session, it may not be considered a qualified purchase. Purchases from "Coupons Only" and "No Discount" Affiliated Merchants are not deemed a "Qualified Purchase."
7. The determination of whether or not a purchase made through an RE Affiliated Store is a Qualified Purchase is at the sole discretion of RE. All rewards earned by User are subject to review. Necessary adjustments may be applied to User accounts at any time by RE at its sole discretion. If User do not agree to adjustments made to User account, User only recourse will be to terminate User User account in the RE. RE reserves the right to terminate any account for abusive or fraudulent activity, or if the User is no longer reachable at the e-mail address provided.
8. If an Affiliated Store fails to report a transaction to RE, or withholds payment to RE for any reason, RE reserves the right to cancel the reward associated with that transaction. Rewards awarded to User are subject to adjustments for returns, cancellations, and other events. Such adjustments can be applied to User accounts at any time by RE at its sole discretion. Should User disagree with any adjustments made to User account, User sole remedy is to withdraw from RE.
9. User may be taxed on User accrual of redeemed point prize(s), depending on the value of prize(s) User accrue and the tax laws of federal, state, and local jurisdictions. RE may choose to provide User with those notices on occasion. In all instances, User will be solely responsible for any and all tax liability arising out of User redemption of prize(s).
10. There are a limited number of purchases that are not eligible for accrual or payment of rewards. We do our best to maintain an up-to-date list, however please note that Affiliated Store(s) regularly change policies and if an Affiliated Store fails to report a transaction to RE, or withholds payment to RE for any reason, RE reserves the right to cancel the reward associated with that transaction.
11. It is User responsibility to check User account regularly to ensure that rewards have been properly credited and that User account balance is accurate. If User do not believe that a reward has been correctly credited to User account User must contact RE Customer Service within 90 days of the transaction.
12. RE is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any Affiliated Store, or for any Affiliated Store withdrawal from RE, or for any effect on accrual of rewards caused by such changes, discontinuance, or withdrawal. RE is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any special offer or coupon code at an Affiliated Store site. It is the User's responsibility to make sure that all specials are valid. If User choose to use coupons and specials that are not listed on the RE site, we cannot guarantee that User will be eligible to receive an RE reward on User purchases.
13. Money earned through User’s network will be paid along with regular rewards. The referral program may be ended, percentages reduced or the program modified in any way, at any point, and without notice, though all accrued referral monies will be paid in full if and when this occurs.
14. RE pays its User’s named “Beneficiary” accrued rewards quarterly. Each payment represents accruals credited during the previous quarter based on the schedule below. User must have accrued at least $10.00 reward during the previous quarter for Beneficiary to receive donation. Account
balances below $10.00 will be carried over to the following payment period.
|Purchases Posted Between
|Feb 1-April 30
|May 1-July 31
|Aug 1-Oct 31
|Nov 1-Jan 31
Please note that orders from certain merchants cannot be paid according to the typical schedule and must be held for 75-90 days following purchase based on the Affiliated Store return and payment policy. RE reserves the right to delay payment based on changes to Affiliate Store policies and procedures at any time.
15. It is User responsibility to keep User account information current in order to facilitate the payment of User donation. In the event that User information is not current at the time of payment, User forfeit all accrued rewards to Beneficiary on record. RE is not responsible for any misapplied payments or payments sent to the wrong address if these errors were caused by inaccurate email or contact information provided by User.
16. Upon registration at RE, User will select a password that will allow User to access User RE account (via the RE Web site) to verify recent activity, check reward balances, use the networking tools, redeem points, and modify User account information.
17. User must be logged into RE and enter User password to change User account settings and donation preferences. User may check User recent activity and reward summary at any time via My Rewards tab on the RE Website.
18. RE is entitled to act on instructions received under User password. For security purposes, it is recommended that User memorize User password, and do not write it down. User are responsible for keeping User email address, password, and other account information confidential. RE is not responsible for any changes made to User account by someone else who uses User password.
19. In installing and/or using RE Website, User agree to the following:
License. RE grants User a non-exclusive license to install and use its Website solely for personal use and only for the purpose of accessing RE. RE and its Website licensors/suppliers reserve the right to add additional features or functions to the Website at any time, without asking User approval. RE may require the update of Website on User computer when new versions of the Website are released or new features are available. Updates may occur automatically when User use RE. Changes to this End User License Agreement may be made by RE and will be posted on the Company web site. User continued use of RE Website will constitute consent to the revised terms. RE is under no obligation to support the Website, and may at any time suspend or terminate this license and disable the Website.
Restrictions. User may not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Website for any reason. User may not modify the Website in any way. User may not rent, sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, assign, copy (other than a single copy for User own backup purposes), or in any way transfer the Website or use the Website for the benefit of any third party through any outsourcing or time-sharing arrangement or through the operation of any service bureau. User understand that the Website is licensed not sold, the Website and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to RE and its licensors/suppliers.
iv. Export Controls. The Website and the underlying information and technology may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, Yugoslavia, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Website, User are agreeing to the foregoing and User represent and warrant that User are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list, and that User will otherwise comply with all applicable export control laws.
v. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The Website is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of The Rights in Technical Data and Computer Website clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Website-Restricted Rights at 48 C.F.R. 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is Deltree Integration, Inc. located at 21515 Hawthorne Blvd, Suite 880, Torrance, CA 90503, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. For the purpose of any public disclosure provision under any federal, state, or local law, the information is trade secret and proprietary commercial data and not subject to disclosure.
20. User authorizes RE to only disclose to third parties information User have provided, or information that RE has obtained about User’s RE account or shopping behavior: (i) to agents and licensors of RE or its affiliates, such as independent auditors, consultants or attorneys; (ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests; (iii) in providing aggregated and non-personalized marketing services for an advertising or store partner, or (iv) where it is necessary for redemption or transfer of User rewards. Further, User authorizes RE to receive any account information from any Affiliated Store including, but not limited to information regarding purchases made, items searched for or added to User shopping cart, products ordered, order number, the time and date the purchase occurred, and the email address entered for the purchase. User agrees to hold the Affiliated Store harmless for any information disclosed to RE. User allows RE to collect and use non-personalized marketing information regarding visits and related to purchases made from Internet commerce sites.
21. By signing up as a User at RE, User agrees to receive communications that are account and User related as well as periodic shopping-related emails that highlight coupons & special deals that are available to RE User(s). User can opt-out of receiving emails that are not account-related by either (i) visiting the My Rewards page and clicking on the My Profile link, or (ii) following the unsubscribe link on any of the emails. Since we need to communicate account information with User in order to operate our service, User cannot unsubscribe from account information emails. But rest assured that we don't send account emails unnecessarily. If User don't wish to ever hear from us, even if just to hear that we tracked User purchase and awarded User reward, User can close down User account by contacting customer support.
22. The RE and Website are being provided to User "as is" with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RE disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to the RE and the Website, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of stores, ability and fitness for any particular purpose and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
23. RE does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the quality of, or accuracy of advertisements for, any merchandise, products, or services offered or provided by Affiliated Stores or suppliers in conjunction with RE. In addition, although RE intends to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to the RE web site, RE does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that this site is free of destructive materials. In addition, RE does not warrant that access to or use of its Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and RE assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by User access, or inability to access, this site or User use or inability to use the Website, including, but not limited to, User inability to accrue rewards by purchasing items with an Affiliated Store.
24. In no event will any other company with which RE has a corporate partnering relationship, including without limitation, co-branding, co-marketing, joint development, a store relationship, or a licensing or supplier relationship (each a "corporate participant") be liable to User for non-performance of RE obligations. User agree not to sue any corporate participant for non-performance by RE. In no event shall RE be liable for any damages, claims or losses incurred (including without limitation compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, consequential, or exemplary damages), however caused and under any theory of liability arising in connection with: (i) RE; (ii) any failure, delay, or decision by RE in administering the Website; (iii) the use or inability to use this Website; (iv) the use or inability to use the Website including but not limited to lost profits, lost business or lost opportunity, or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential or exemplary or punitive damages, including legal fees, arising out of such use or inability to use the Website, or (v) the purchase or use of any merchandise, products, or services of stores or suppliers, even if RE, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, claims, or losses and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
25. User agrees to indemnify and hold RE, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User's use of RE, the violation of these policies by User, or the infringement by User, or other User of RE using the User's account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, or as a result of any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained in any User communications.
26. RE reserves the right to terminate Website at any time with notice. Notification of Website termination will be sent to the email address User provided to RE during the registration process. RE will not be responsible for failing to notify User of Program termination where such failure is caused by any reason outside the control of RE, including an error in User email program, an inaccurate email address, User failure to check for User email online, or User failure to inform RE of a change in User email address.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without reference to conflicts of law rules. As a condition of the use of the RE Website and service, User agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the County of Los Angeles, California and therefore agree to file any grievance or suit of any kind exclusively in the courts located within the County of Los Angeles. If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. RE's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating or constituting a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between RE and the Affiliated Stores or between RE and any other of its Corporate Partners. Neither the Affiliated Stores nor any Corporate Partner shall have the ability to create any obligation on RE's behalf. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between User and RE with respect to the Website.
Modified: February 01, 2011